*For prices and how to get started, please attend a live or online orientation, then contact any team member to get started!
Accelerated Investor Training
For more in-depth and advanced real estate investment training, the Renatus Accelerated Investor Training (A.I.T.) course offers a focused, thorough learning experience. Taught by seasoned professionals who have hands-on experience in their respective disciplines, the AIT program is
delivered in five vocational tracks. Each of the five vocational tracks is comprised of the relevant courses to achieve defined learning objectives. View the vocational tracks and corresponding class descriptions here:
The A.I.T. courses are conveniently packaged to suit your investing goals. Choose from two to five vocational tracks and up to 24+ months of online access. Based on the package you select, you will also receive exclusive added benefits to enhance your learning and support your investing endeavors. Register for our Webinar Series to learn more about the packages and pricing.
- One-to-One Professional Coaching – Exclusively for our “Xtream Plus” students, a 6-session tele-coaching curriculum is customized to your investing scenarios, drawing from a range of topics such as goal-setting, understanding your marketplace, and specific investing strategies.
- Results Accelerated Investing Software – Our “Xtream Plus”students will receive our powerful software to support your real estate investing business.* Find and Analyze Deals, Manage Properties, Attract Motivated Buyers and Sellers…and more! You can even create a website to promote your real estate investing business.
Results Accelerated Investing Software (RAIS) includes:
- Step-by-step, color-coded progress to take you clearly from lead to close.
- Exclusive analysis forms that let you calculate an offer with the push of a button.
- Easy property management to handle all your buy/sell/hold investments.
- Contracts accessible online and completely editable for even the savviest investor!
- Full online video help with free email support.
- and many more details, please see orientation webinar for info and monthly fees